The 5 Top Carpet Cleaners you should know about
Having a carpet cleaner saves a lot of money and effort. Instead of kneeling for hours trying to clean stains and washing the floors, the cleaner will do it faster and much easier. In addition to the price and the quality, carpet cleaners have a lot of other features which give you the chance to choose among a variety of the options. Let’s explore the best types of carpet cleaners to help you choose the most suitable one for you.
Any questions, please give us a call: Always Preferred Restoration
1. SteamVac Carpet Cleaner with Clean Surge:
This lightweight, affordable machine will provide you with the following options:
- Adding extra detergent through the fingertip control to the heavy traffic areas.
- Two tanks; one for the dirty water and the other for the cleaning solution.
- Three speed brush roll control giving variety of cleaning power.
- Powerful motor with the ability to get the floor completely clean.
- Hot air blowing for rapid drying.
It is not just perfect because of the reports of leakage and breakage by some users.
2. Bissell power lifter power brush upright deep cleaner:
This affordable machine is designed for small places and have the following advantages:
- It is lightweight.
- The brush rotates scrubbing and lifting away dirt and stains.
- It has two tanks for easy and rapid emptying and refilling.
The disadvantage is that it includes no attachments, yet it is so effective.
3. Bissell big green professional grade deep cleaner:
It is a giant carpet cleaner with outstanding reviews from customers. It has a lot of advantages:
- A powerful brush system which removes more dirt. It is suitable also to remove the pet’s hair in the deep layers.
- It cleans backwards and forwards so the cleaning process takes less time.
- Large tanks which make the emptying and refilling process easier and faster so less time cleaning.
- A long hose to make it easier to reach difficult-to-reach places.
- Indicator to tell you when it is time to empty and refill the tanks.
The disadvantages are that it is heavyweight and expensive.
4. Rug Doctor Deep Carpet Cleaner:
The only true competitor to Bissell big green professional grade deep cleaner. It has the following features:
- It has a vibrating brush with a powerful suction system to remove the dirt deep down in the floors.
- The hand is adjustable.
- It can also be used to clean your car and stairs.
The disadvantages of this equipment are:
- The tanks are small so the cleaning time may be longer.
- Some customers complained that their machines came with industrial defects.
5. Shark Sonic Duo Carpet and Hard Floor Cleaner:
It is a promising machine that provides you with quick and true cleaning. It is full of advantages:
- Deep cleaning. It removes the dirt on the surface then the dirt deep into the fibers.
- It has two modes; one for powerful cleaning and a gentle one to use around kids and pets.
- It is lightweight and so affordable.
The disadvantages include reports from previous users about the cleaning and suction powers.
Choosing a carpet cleaner depends mainly on your needs. Buy the most suitable option for use. The perfect machine will save you money and effort and you definitely want these two options when choosing, so choose wisely.