You need to know the best upholstery cleaner products and methods perform the cleaning process of your home and car upholstery perfectly. You need to know exactly what you are about to do in order to avoid any kind of damages that may happen to your furniture. This guide will tell you how to clean your vehicle properly.
1. How to remove the stains from the upholstery of your vehicle?
Here are the steps you should follow in order to remove stains from the upholstery of your vehicle.
• It is better if test the upholstery cleaner you are about to use before applying it. Choose a hidden area of your vehicle seats and apply the product.
• Apply leather upholstery cleaner on the leather seats of your vehicle before applying the main upholstery cleaner.
• Use either alcohol or hairspray to rub the ink stains. Remember to choose the suitable upholstery cleaner. Use a mixture of alcohol and water in order to avoid any harm that may happen to your furniture.
• When you deal with greasy and oily stains, use water-based upholstery cleaners.
• Dilute coffee stains and blood stains with cold water then rub them with a piece of cotton.
• Vomit stains can be removed with soap and water.
2. How to remove the stains from the fabric upholster of your vehicle?
Here are the steps you should follow in order to remove stains from the fabric seats of your vehicle.
• Mix water with a natural chemical like vinegar to make a homemade cleaning solution.
• Apply the homemade solution to the fabric and rub gently. This solution is only useful if you applied it to fabric; it may not work with other types of material.
• One of the best solutions made to remove stains from fabric is when you mix soap, borax, and hot water. Brush gently using this solution to avoid causing any damage to the fabric.
The previous two ways are cheaper because you will not hire any professional upholstery cleaners and the ingredients to make the solutions are available at every home.
3. Steam cleaning:
You can rent a steam cleaner from any store. They are able to clean the upholstery and the carpet perfectly.
The mechanism that steam cleaners use is that they run hot water over the stains or the area that you are about to clean then they suck the hot water back extracting both water and dirt.
Always Preferred Restoration