Every business has its unique myths; the same can be applied regarding janitorial services too; that is why this guide is important if you are about to start your janitorial services business. People make myths look like facts and the ones who are about to start their janitorial companies always make high expectations according to these myths. The following points will include the most common myths regarding janitorial services so if you are about to start your business, read them well.
1. Ammonia and Bleach Are the Best Cleaners:
This is not true.
• Ammonia is a good cleaner but making it one of the best cleaners is a mistake; it is just a good cleaner that has many health problems associated to it such as skin rashes, respiratory diseases, allergies, in addition to its offensive odor.
• Let’s make it cleaner and say that bleach is not a cleaner. If you used bleach as cleaning product, you will discover that it is useless. It just kills bacteria and harmful organisms. It is also harmful to us; it won’t kill us of course but it can be toxic.
2. The Usage of More Chemicals is great:
That is another myth created by cleaning products companies and markets to sell more and more. Using more chemicals can be harmful to whatever you are cleaning such as upholstery and carpets. Also the usage of more chemicals will leave some of it with the carpet which will collect more dirt within the carpet or the upholstery which will make them dirty again.
3. Cleaning Services are Similar:
That is considered one of the most common myths among both customers and people who are about to start their janitorial services businesses. There are many different between cleaning services such as the following points.
• The equipment used by each agency is different. Some businesses use eco-friendly product while others use old cleaning methods. The best are who stay updated with the latest technological features in addition to keeping using effective methods.
• The skills of the staff differ.
• The experience level differs from an agency to another. More experience means higher quality of the services.
• The best companies are which have trained employers. The training courses differ. Some companies focus on the skills, other focus on the speed of the services. Some agencies provide its staff with training courses in public health.
Always Preferred Restoration