You definitely will use a carpet cleaner; that is inevitable. The thing is not all carpet cleaners can be used when you have pets and kids. There are many health effects on kids and pets that result from cleaners which are not customized for them. Allergies mostly are the most common health effects that affect the pets and the kids so you need to make sure that the carpet cleaner that you are about to use is totally safe. The following guide will tell you more information.
1. Don’t Use Harmful Chemicals:
When you hire a professional carpet cleaning services, you can tell them not to use harmful chemicals. The following list of chemicals is considered harmful.
• Sodium carbonate.
• Sodium bisulfate.
• Sodium hydroxide.
• Glycol ethers.
2. Alternative Chemicals:
The professional carpet cleaning agencies use some alternatives to the toxic substances. Whether you will hire professional carpet cleaning agency or you will clean it by yourself, you need to consider these substances instead of the toxic previous list.
• Baking Soda.
• Club Soda.
• White Wine.
• Hydrogen Peroxide.
• Carbonated Water.
• Isopropyl Alcohol.
These previous alternatives are considered effective and non-toxic. You will be able to make carpet cleaning solutions easily by knowing how to use these substances as ingredients. Some professional carpet cleaning agencies even use these homemade carpet cleaning solutions; they are considered the best in the industry.
3. Finding a Safe Carpet Cleaning Agency That Use Safe Chemicals:
How to find out whether the carpet cleaning agency that you are about to hire is good or bad?
• Check the online reviews of the agency’s previous customers. Check out what people say about the chemicals used in the cleaning process. If the chemicals the agency use are safe, handle them your carpet. If you found out a review that says that a kid or a pet got sick, just keep searching.
• go to the agency and make sure that they will use safe carpet cleaners. The best agencies will show you their chemicals without hesitation.
• You need to research well to know the harmful chemicals and the safe chemicals. We mentioned some above but these are not the complete list so make sure to know all the information before handling your carpet to the cleaning agent.
This guide is provided to you by Always Preferred Restoration to guarantee that you will find the best chemicals for your condition.
Always Preferred Restoration