Each carpet cleaning company in Missoula uses different techniques to get your carpet clean. There are many methods and not every method is suitable for you. There are some common methods that used by Missoula carpet cleaning companies. Before choosing your company, let’s find out as much as information as possible about the methods of carpet cleaning used by these companies to be able to determine the best method for your floors.
1. Steam Cleaning:
It is the most common method used by most of the companies. The following steps will show you how steam cleaning works.
• They process the carpets by a chemical detergent in order to liquefy any soil, oil-based or any kind of stains.
• They boil Water, and then this boiled water is pressurized and injected into the carpet. The usage of detergents has some benefits in this step too.
• Use a vacuum after about 15 minutes to be able to extract the water out of the fibers. Leave the carpet to dry out and when it is completely dry; it will be brand new.
To be honest, there are some advantages and disadvantages of steam cleaning.
• It so efficient against odours, bacteria, and dust.
• The method use safe chemicals. That is why the life span of the flooring is increased.
• It takes longer time than the rest of the methods and costs more money too.
2. Dry Cleaning:
That is a simple and efficient method that is done through the following steps.
• They mix a powder with solvents and cleaning agents. Then this mixture is spread over the carpet.
• The powder goes deeply into the fibers. In order to place it deeply, they use a counter-rotating brush too.
• The carpet is vacuumed after 15 minutes in order to suck the dirt out of the fibers.
There are pros and cons of using dry cleaning.
• They are faster than the rest of the methods.
• It is not as efficient as the rest of the methods and they do not reach the deep layers of the fibers.
You will fully understand encapsulation when you understand carpet shampooing.
Carpet shampooing uses a large amount of foam; that is why it takes a long time to dry out and it leaves residues of chemicals within the fibers after drying out.
Encapsulation takes less time, uses less foam and leaves less chemical residue but it is actually not effective against heavy soiling carpets.
Always Preferred Restoration