It is not an easy task to clean your carpet especially if you don’t know much information about carpet cleaning; that's why the best carpet cleaning companies in Missoula will gladly help. Some stains are very difficult to be removed by simple ways like water or water and vinegar; that is why this guide will help you a lot to get rid of any stains. Missoula carpet cleaning companies highly recommend these tips so let’s discover them together.
1. Never rub stains:
One of the worst mistakes people make when they have a carpet stain is that they rub it or scrap it hard.
When you rub or scarp the carpet hard, you damage it by three ways which are:
• the stain goes deeper into the fabric of the carpet. Now, you will make the stain impossible to be completely removed.
• You will spread the stain to the area around it which will make the stain larger and harder to be removed completely.
The solution is that you do not rub hard; just soak a piece of white clean cloth into the leaning solution you use and press gently over the stain from outwards inwards. This will blot out the stain easily without spreading it r making it go deeper into the carpet.
2. Freeze Gum with Ice Cubes:
When you find a gum stuck to your carpet, don’t scrap, cut, or pull it out of the fibers. If you did any of the previous, you will just cause severe damages to the carpet.
The perfect tip here is to freeze the gum by some ice cubes, when they become frozen, they will be easily removed by a spoon or a knife. Just gently scrape the frozen gum without any digging into the carpet fibers.
We use candles a lot to make the scent of our place adorable. There are some consequences to the usage of candles such as the terrible drops over the carpet. Here is how you can remove these wax drops safely.
• Put a piece of clean cloth over the wax.
• Over the piece of cloth, put a warm iron. You need to leave it for just a minute over the drop.
• Keep your kids away from the iron.
• The wax is now easy to be removed by scrapping it gently using a spoon or a knife.
• Don’t dig the carpet or cut any fibers.
• Repeat the previous steps until the wax drops are completely removed.
Always Preferred Restoration