Finding an insurance for your janitorial business is one of the most important things to do when you are about to start your business. As a janitor, you know well the business risks. You will do your best to avoid injuries and accidents but they are inevitable. No matter how hard you will teach your employees how to lift heavy objects, some of them will have back injuries. Property damage may destroy your business too If the owner of the property decided to file a lawsuit against your business.
Finding the best insurance policy for your business will give you the financial protection you need when you face risks.
The premiums of the insurance depend on the business size, the exposure of the risks and many other factors. This guide will tell you everything you need to know about how much business insurance for janitorial services is.
Please note that the estimates are just for illustration.
1. General Liability Insurance:
The following points will tell you everything about this policy.
• This insurance policy will protect your business against any common liabilities like property damages and falling injuries.
• It covers any kind of legal expenses. For example, if a client of yours slips at the workplace because one of your employees forgot to put a sign and this client decided to file a lawsuit, the policy will cover the expenses.
• The annual premiums of a typical General Liability Insurance policy are between $380 and $800.
• The costs vary according to the insurance provider.
2. Commercial Property Insurance:
The following points will explain to you this policy well.
• This policy covers the costs of repairing or replacing equipment.
• The event should be covered whether it is a fire, theft or vandalism.
• The premiums of this policy start at around $380.
3. Business Owner's Policy:
If you want to save some money when you are about to get an insurance for your janitorial services, perhaps this policy will be your best option.
This policy combines the features of General Liability with the features of Property Insurance Policies together in one policy.
The annual premiums of this policy are between $750 and $1,350.
There are many other insurance policies for janitorial services such as Workers' Compensation Insurance which protects your employees and Janitorial / Surety Bond. Have an expert at insurance for janitorial services to help you through the whole process; it is the best thing to do for your business.
Always Preferred Restoration