Fire damage is considered one of the worst experiences that you may suffer from for a long time due to the complications of the fire damage. Things like the odor, the smoke and any other complication of fire damages are not easy to deal with and may affect the integrity of the whole building. For example, smoke odor will invade every single area of the house and will stick to your personal belongings too.
The soot of the smoke may lead to severe damages to the walls of the building which were not burned by the fire. The experience of fire damage is really devastating and you will need professional fire damage restoration services to restore your place and help you get through this tough situation.
Be prepared to this tough situation by having the number of fire damage restoration agency that can deal with the situation professionally.
1. Before Deodorization:
Regarding the odor of the smoke, here is what professional fire damage restoration services have to accomplish before deodorization.
• The cleaning process has three phases which are structural cleaning, contents cleaning and deodorization.
• Structural cleaning means the cleaning of the walls and the woodwork of the whole building or house. It is the first step to get your house as clean as it was before the fire damage. It depends on how bad the fire damage is so the price of this step varies according to the type of tools that will be used and the effort that will be exerted by the cleaning agents.
• Contents Cleaning means cleaning of things like the furniture and upholstery. Professional fire damage restoration services agents know what to do regarding the fire damage of such things so your items will be restored somehow.
After the two previous steps, deodorization comes. Deodorization means the removal of the odor of the smoke. There are two ways to remove the odor after fire damage.
• The first way is to remove the odor without eliminating its sources. It is not effective but cheaper.
• The second way is to remove the sources of the odor. It is more expensive but it will terminate the odor completely.
3. Additional Services:
The following services are offered by professional fire damage restoration services.
This aims to protect your building from being entered by strangers and to protect it from bad weather changes too.
This aims to make categorize your items into three categories which are salvageable, non-salvageable, and questionable in order to help you save what may be saved and getting rid of what can’t be saved anymore.
If your furniture should be moved out in order to keep its integrity, the restoration services offer you to move out your furniture and any other items to a safe place to keep its integrity.
If you have some valuable artwork that is damaged by the fire, the restoration services will offer you a conservator who will be able to restore your artwork.
Always Preferred Restoration