Always Preferred Restoration Provides this guide for people who want to start a junk removal small business. Starting a junk removal business is great if you are looking for starting a small business with a good income. It is suitable if you don’t have a large budget and looking for a business that does not require a lot of time.
As any business, the good reputation is an important thing here and to have a good reputation and make your business run as smooth as possible, you need to be fully committed to the business, improve your position among your competitors constantly and be aware of the new methods of junk removal all the time as many new methods come out regularly in order to make the best benefits of the junk instead of just throwing it away.
1. The initial thoughts:
The first points that you should think about when you are about to enter the trash removal business are the following points.
• Assessment of the junk removal competition. Do your research about the competitors in your area and inspect their strategies. Check their regular type of clients, their junk removal methods, the size of business of each company and the prices of their services.
• Decide the type of business that you want to work in. If your budget is suitable for starting both residential and commercial junk removal business, do it; you will start as a big player in the trash removal business that way.
• There are always big players in any business. Look for a big player in the trash removal business and learn how this business became big. It is better if you have worked in this business before.
2. Creating the plan:
The plan should cover the following points.
• Ask yourself whether you will start your own company or you will franchise. Franchise will not be as expensive as starting a new business but you will not be your own boss. It is suitable if your budget is really small.
• The price of your trash removal services should be based on the research that you have done about your competitors. It is better if you lowered the price of your services at the beginning of your business in order to gain some customers but don’t lower the prices a lot in order to make good profits.
• The pricing strategy is important too. Whether you will charge by weight or by the job or the space, you need to make a price for every possible method of trash removal.
3. Starting the business:
The following steps should be followed to start your business properly.
• Get a trash removal truck. You need to look for certain features regarding the truck like the fuel economy and the load capacity. Don’t look for luxurious features like the leather seats or the air conditioning. It is a business truck not a personal vehicle.
• The hands-free equipment will be easier to communicate with your employees during the work.
• Buy heavy duty work wear for your employees.
• You need to get a business license to be able to run your business legally.
While running a business, you will surely have spent a fair amount of time thinking about appropriate ways to keep their workplace nice and clean. You must also have considered hiring a janitorial service at some point. This might actually be a pretty good idea.
One of the main reasons is the amount of money it will allow you to save. If the cleaning job at their company is being handled by in-house staff, you might actually be paying more for a job that could cost loathe Professionals if it is outs their cede. If this is indeed true, then you will come to know that a janitorial cleaning company could provide you with good janitors who would work for you at loathe Professionals wages and still do a good job of cleaning up their workplace.
Also, you will be able to devise a proper schedule for cleaning that will be able to meet all their needs. The janitorial service will be able to make sure that you get the required service whenever you need it.
The most important benefit of hiring a cleaning company is that you can be absolutely sure what you are going to get. They will be experienced enough to understand their needs and you won’t have to worry if you don’t always have all the required info. Managing all cleaning equipment will be their responsibility and you wouldn’t have to concern their self with its procurement or maintenance.
All in all, a janitorial service will be a big help for their business. They will save you money not only in terms of wages but also with regard to the maintenance of cleaning equipment. With the services of a janitorial company, you can take their mind off the cleaning and maintenance part and focus on running their business. This will, in turn, have a good effect on the long-term profitability of their company. There are lots of good things that can happen to their business if you hire a professional cleaning service providing trained janitors.
10 Advantages of Having a Professional Cleaning Service at Their Office
With most office-goers spending about 40 hours at work every week, it is important that the office premises be nice and clean with a healthy environment. Health and safety are important workplace issues and should not be neglected at any cost.
Most offices tend to rely on their in-house staff for cleaning but, as already discussed, hiring a professional cleaning service can make a significant difference both in terms of the quality of cleaning and as a cost-cutting option for the company.
Here are some benefits of having a fully trained janitor clean up their workplace.
1) Green Cleaning
Hire professionals who have ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 certifications which prove service quality as the best. They are also aware of the need to reduce their carbon footprint and know how much impact their actions have on the fragile environment. The Professionals are 100% committed to providing their clients with safe and green cleaning services.
2) More Productive Workforce
A nice and clean office environment allows all employees to achieve optimum productivity in their work because a messy and cluttered office can be a big distraction.
As per the results of a survey, about 90% of all office workers in and around London feel more productive when their office environment is a clean one. A messy and untidy office can be a difficult place to work where important documents might easily get thrown away or misplaced.
Having a cleaning company take care of the place can help ensure that all their office operations are being run smoothly.
3) Saving Both Time and Money
If the cleaning of their workplace is in the hands of in-house staff, it can waste a lot of time that could otherwise have been spent doing productive work for the company.
Leave the cleaning job to professionals will take the pressure and stress off their in-house staff. When their office will be nice and clean, employees will be able to focus better on their core work responsibilities and not have to worry about the cleaning part too much.
4) Healthy Environment
Without fully trained janitors to tidy up the place, bacteria and dirt can build up. With so many people working around the place, taking lunch breaks, and using the restrooms, germs and bacteria can spread quite easily. As per the results of various surveys, an office can have more germs than the washroom in their home. Therefore, workplace hygiene is critical because employees will have better health and will take sick days as a result.
All their janitors are The Professionals are well-trained in sanitation practices and they will make sure that their office remains fully clean and free of all harmful bacteria.
5) Improved Workplace Morale
When their employees will see you going the extra mile to ensure a clean and healthy working environment, their morale will shoot up a fair few notches. They will feel all taken care of and their loyalty and devotion to duty will increase as a result.
6) Unmatched Expertise of Professional Cleaners
There will be a marked difference in the cleaning job done by their in-house staff and the one performed by a professionally trained janitor. They will know what works and what doesn’t when it comes to cleaning an office. They wouldn’t just clean so that the place looks tidy on the face of it. They will carry out a thorough cleaning act by getting into hard-to-reach places and tidying them up like never before.
7) Proper Cleaning Equipment
A professionally trained janitor has proper equipment needed to carry out the cleaning of the office in the best way possible.
At Always Preferred Restoration, we make use of the most effective and environmentally friendly cleaning items and equipment. We make sure that their staff has all the right tools needed to make their office squeaky clean.
8) Good First Impression
There is a marked difference between the look of a professionally cleaned office and one that has not been cleaned by a professional service. When their office presents a clean and comfy look, new members of staff and outside visitors will be immediately impressed. This will reflect on their company too.
9) Custom Cleaning Program Designed to Meet Their Unique Needs
All workplaces have different cleaning requirements which can be all taken care of by a professional service.
At Always Preferred Restoration, we do not believe in a “one size fits all” approach. We like to take the time and discuss the needs of each client with them and then come up with a cleaning program specifically tailored to meet the needs of that particular client. Their services range from carpet and window cleaning to computer and desk cleaning, all performed to the highest standard.
10) Assurance of Peace of Mind
When you’ve got highly trained cleaners taking care of their office premises, you can be sure that they won’t let you down. Their experienced and skilled janitors are provided regular training and refresher their sees to emphasize the importance of the work they do and the part they play in the smooth running of so many businesses. The Professionals also make it a point to regularly visit the homes of their cleaning staff and ascertain their attitude to cleanliness and the importance of client satisfaction in their view.
Each client has a fully dedicated account manager to help ensure that their cleaning requirements are properly taken care of. A great company takes great pride in their top-notch customer service that has not just helped businesses save a significant amount of money but also given the management complete peace of mind.
The advantages of having certified cleaners and janitorial services take care of their office are manifold and Always Preferred Restoration leads the way in giving customers exactly what they need.
You may ask why would a school or a university requires a professional janitorial services agency that is specialized in educational facilities to handle its cleanliness? With the large number of students, teachers and other people, you need a professional janitorial services agency that is specialized in cleaning these kinds of facilities. The quality of the services should be high as an outbreak of a disease in such communities can be disastrous.
The best educational janitorial services develop specific procedures to make sure that your school and university is as clean as possible to prevent any chance of diseases.
If you are in charge of a school or a university and you want to hire a professional janitorial services agency to keep your area clean, look for an agency that will analyze everything your place needs and has well-trained agents.
1. List of services provided by professional educational janitorial services:
Here is a list of the services provided by educational janitorial services.
• Trash removal. Your students will produce a large amount of trash daily so you need to make sure that the janitorial services are capable of accomplishing this task daily.
• Mopping of tile and linoleum floors.
• Vacuuming of carpets and floor polishing. This should be done routinely as the large number of people will make the carpets dirty constantly and the floors will be affected too.
• Cleaning of desks, and windows. Clean educational area will help both the students and the teacher to practice the educational process in a healthy atmosphere.
• Bathroom cleaning and kitchen cleaning. These places are common places of infections and contaminations; keeping them clean regularly is essential.
• Dusting and common area cleaning.
• Office cleaning.
You can choose certain services and charge for them; search well.
2. The characteristics of the best professional educational janitorial services:
Here is what you should look for when you choose the best agency to get your facility clean.
• Experience. It is essential that the agents of the cleaning service know exactly how to clean a school or a university.
• The high quality work.
• The good communication between the cleaning agents and their management and between the agency and the management of the facility.
• The ability to work in such crowded community like the school or the university. It is so hard so you should make sure that the agents are well-trained.
• The cleaning agents should be well-trained and have some certifications on how to deal with educational facilities.
• The commitment to the terms of the contract.
You should choose a cleaning agency that has most of these features.
3. Outsourcing or In-sourcing:
Outsourcing the janitorial needs of your school or university is not an easy decision to make. The best decision to make from the experts point of view is outsourcing as the in-house cleaning does not have the features that qualifies it to be suitable for cleaning an educational facility. You need high standards for the best of your students and teachers so choose well.
When you start your janitorial services agency, you may not specialize in a certain aspect of cleaning but you can also specialize in a certain aspect; we are about to discuss housecleaning. You have to register your housecleaning business in order to be able to get a business license and an insurance bond. Housecleaning services as part of janitorial services don't need to be licensed and bonded except when they make business with the local government or major corporations. So the license and the bond are not really necessary yet having them gives you many advantages when marketing for new customers. These potential customers will trust you more when they know that your janitorial services business took more steps to protect their belongings.
Here are the steps you should follow.
1. The Housecleaning license:
The following points will tell you all the information that you need to know.
• You don’t need to have a specific license to be a house cleaner; this business is not like working in some kind of regulated trades like being an electrician or something. The license refers to registration of the business entity with the state laws; that what will allow you to start your business legally so it is called a business license.
• Most of the house cleaning services don’t need any other special licenses or permits to do their daily tasks.
• If your business regularly deals with cleaning product disposal, you should obtain a permit from the council of the city especially services like mobile power washing and exterior cosmetic cleaning specialties. The agents of these specialties are protected and regulated by the Environmental Protection Agency.
2. The Business License:
The following points will tell you everything you need to know.
• Business licenses are required if you register your business with the state.
• A solo housecleaning business could be registered with the county clerk under the name sole proprietor, "doing business as" the company name.
• The DBA allows you to advertise and operate as the business name but it will also follow your personal tax identification number in order to monitor all your tax purposes.
• Separation between your business and your personal assets is the better and will reduce liability.
• If your company faces a lawsuit, your business assets and personal assets will not be considered interchangeable so register for a limited liability company or corporation and it is better if you did that through the state secretary.
• You will have a file for a federal employer identification number after registration.
3. The Business Bond:
This is something offered by insurance and bond companies that you should call your insurance agent to understand it well if you don’t know where to begin. It is not like traditional insurance policies but it is kind of necessary for janitorial services. If something happened to your janitorial services business, the company will pay for the losses while you move forward. It is not as expensive as the regular insurance policies but of course it does not pay as much as the insurance policy.
Always Preferred Restoration