Insurance is essential for carpet cleaning services to protect the workplace, the equipment, the properties of the clients and your employees. This guide will help you to have the right insurance policy to protect your agency completely. Let’s see the different types of insurance policies regarding carpet cleaning services.
1. General Liability Insurance:
This policy will save your agency in three situations.
•This insurance policy is called “the slip and flip insurance policy”. Let’s imagine that a client of yours slipped on your floor, he/she may file a case against your agency especially if he/she is injured badly. This insurance policy will help you in this situation as it covers the third party body injuries of your clients.
• Anther situation that the insurance policy will save it is when one of your employees makes a mistake that lead to damage of a property; the insurance policy will cover the mistake. This situation is so common among carpet cleaning agents and janitorial services so this policy is essential for those two services.
• If the marketing employees of your agency made an offensive marketing about your competitors and your competitors decided to file a case, the insurance policy would cover this mistake.
2. Property Insurance Policy:
You will buy a lot of equipment like vacuum cleaners, chemical products, protective equipment and many other tools and items. Your equipment will cost you a lot of money so protect your equipment and buy this insurance policy. This policy will pay you in cases of fires, theft, floods and other weather disasters.
3. Workers' Compensation Insurance:
You will hire a lot of employees over time. You may start your business with 2 agents and end with over 100 agents to keep your business running with complete availability, high speed and best quality. Injuries in cleaning agencies are common as they deal with dangerous materials. The most common injuries are those that happen in carpet cleaning agents and janitorial services. The most common diseases are those that happen among water damage restoration services agents and fire damage restoration services agents especially skin and respiratory diseases.
It is your responsibility to take care of your agents and pay their medical pills. This policy will cover any medical case of any of your employees. Most countries will not give you a business license unless you have Workers' Compensation Insurance.
4. Surety Bond:
It is essential for the cleaning services to have this policy. It offers the following benefits:
• It sends a message to your clients that if your agency does not meet their needs, they will have their money back.
• It will make your agency special and gain more clients as most of agencies forget to have this policy.
• Major corporations require it before making a contract with your agency.
This guide is provided to you by Always Preferred Restoration to help you figure out the best insurance policy for your business and guarantee that you will be able to have coverage for any kind of problems you may have.
Always Preferred Restoration