Insurance is essential for carpet cleaning services to protect the workplace, the equipment, the properties of the clients and your employees. This guide will help you to have the right insurance policy to protect your agency completely. Let’s see the different types of insurance policies regarding carpet cleaning services.
1. General Liability Insurance:
This policy will save your agency in three situations.
•This insurance policy is called “the slip and flip insurance policy”. Let’s imagine that a client of yours slipped on your floor, he/she may file a case against your agency especially if he/she is injured badly. This insurance policy will help you in this situation as it covers the third party body injuries of your clients.
• Anther situation that the insurance policy will save it is when one of your employees makes a mistake that lead to damage of a property; the insurance policy will cover the mistake. This situation is so common among carpet cleaning agents and janitorial services so this policy is essential for those two services.
• If the marketing employees of your agency made an offensive marketing about your competitors and your competitors decided to file a case, the insurance policy would cover this mistake.
2. Property Insurance Policy:
You will buy a lot of equipment like vacuum cleaners, chemical products, protective equipment and many other tools and items. Your equipment will cost you a lot of money so protect your equipment and buy this insurance policy. This policy will pay you in cases of fires, theft, floods and other weather disasters.
3. Workers' Compensation Insurance:
You will hire a lot of employees over time. You may start your business with 2 agents and end with over 100 agents to keep your business running with complete availability, high speed and best quality. Injuries in cleaning agencies are common as they deal with dangerous materials. The most common injuries are those that happen in carpet cleaning agents and janitorial services. The most common diseases are those that happen among water damage restoration services agents and fire damage restoration services agents especially skin and respiratory diseases.
It is your responsibility to take care of your agents and pay their medical pills. This policy will cover any medical case of any of your employees. Most countries will not give you a business license unless you have Workers' Compensation Insurance.
4. Surety Bond:
It is essential for the cleaning services to have this policy. It offers the following benefits:
• It sends a message to your clients that if your agency does not meet their needs, they will have their money back.
• It will make your agency special and gain more clients as most of agencies forget to have this policy.
• Major corporations require it before making a contract with your agency.
This guide is provided to you by Always Preferred Restoration to help you figure out the best insurance policy for your business and guarantee that you will be able to have coverage for any kind of problems you may have.
Choosing the right carpet cleaner to clean wine spots is always a problem. There are certain spots that you don’t know how to deal with them without a guide to tell you the best carpet cleaner to use and the best methods to apply; wine spots are among them. The following tips will tell you the best ways to easily remove the wine spots easily with normal ingredients.
1. The Basic Steps:
• You need to immediately blot up the spilled wine as the longer it in your carpet, the harder it will be to remove. Once you notice the spots, act fast; grab a paper towel and blot the stain. Pick up as much wine as possible.
• Up-and-down blotting motion is the best to use as side-to-side rubbing is not that effective.
• Rubbing will sit some of the wine in the carpet making it harder to be removed. It will also make the wine spot larger so moving from outside to the center prevent the spot from getting larger.
• Apply cold water on the spot and keep blotting.
• When it is difficult to blot anymore, keep diluting the wine with cold water to make it easier to be removed.
2. The Usage of Salt:
The following steps will show you how to use salt as a carpet cleaner.
• While the stain is wet, pour salt over it while it's still wet. If you did a good dabbing job, you will take almost all the wine out of the carpet, but of course not the whole spot.
• After the first step, there will be some of the wine in the carpet that you can remove by covering the stain with a generous portion of salt.
• The salt granules work by drawing the moisture that you made in the stain out of the carpet. It may take hours.
• So the salt works by drawing the moisture of the stain, It does not work well for dried stains so you need to keep the stain wet before removing it out of the carpet.
3. The Usage of Vinegar Solution:
Follow the following steps to use vinegar solution as a carpet cleaner.
• Make the cleaning solution using a large bowl, mix 1 tablespoon (15 milliliters) of dishwashing liquid, 1 tablespoon of white vinegar, and 2 cups (236 milliliters) of warm water. Combine them together and you will have your solution.
• The vinegar used should be white vinegar as the other types like apple cider or balsamic vinegar can cause more stains.
• The stain should be wetted by the solution in order to loosen the stain.
• Repeat these steps until the carpet is clean.
• The stain should be wetted by cold water. It is a process of diluting then getting the wine out of the carpet until you remove it completely.
Always Preferred Restoration