Always Preferred Restoration here in Missoula offers this guide to its customers to guide them through a fire damage disaster. They are among the worst nightmares that people may suffer from. I know that it is hard but let’s imagine that your place is on fire. There are many priorities here such as the safety of the people. We wish that the disaster does not happen at all but you should accept the fact that fire damages happen and we should always be prepared. We provide this guide to help you to find a way out during the mess caused by the these damages so let’s see what should be done.
1. The Suitable Time to Enter Your Home Again:
The professionals that you will hire to restore your place will give you the proper timing to return to your place again with your family. They will keep you updated with essential information you may need such as the following.
• The severity of the fire damage.
• They will determine the safety zone around your place.
• They will tell you an initial price for the repairs that may reduce of increase according to the repairs that will be done.
They will not let you in until the house is completely secured.
2. Important Phone Calls:
The following phone calls should be done after the fire damage.
• Call your family members and tell them about the accident. It is a difficult situation and you and your family need support to get through it.
• Call your insurance company immediately and ask them to send an expert to document the damages and make a report about it. Once you make sure that your family is safe, make this phone call even before asking for help from a professional fire damage restoration service such as Always Preferred Restoration. The professionals that you will hire will ask you for your insurance details and make sure you contact them. They will also document the ruined parts of your property and work along with your insurance company.
3. The Fire Damage Report:
The report that will be written about the incident should include the following information.
• The structure of the house.
• The areas involved in the damage.
• When the fire took place.
• How the progress of the incident was.
Keep the number of the report to be able to ask the insurance company for money.
Always Preferred Restoration