How to choose the best carpet cleaner
If you want to buy a carpet cleaner and you don’t know what features you should look for, you will find the answer here. The main reason of buying a carpet cleaner is to clean not to damage your floor. You have to make sure that the carpet cleaner is suitable for your usage, so let’s find out some features you will need to check before buying.
Call us with any questions - Always Preferred Restoration
1. The weight:
The lighter the carpet cleaner is, the better it will be. The advantages of the lightweight cleaner are:
- You will be able to reach the tiny areas that are hard to reach.
- You will carry it upstairs easily.
- They are light so they will not push dust particles deep into the fibers.
2. The tank’s size of the cleaner:
The best feature is to have a dual tank system. This way you will have both the clean and dirty water in the cleaner. Of course the large tank is better than the small one because you don’t have to refill it over and over, yet the smart dual system is the best.
3. The hose:
The longer the hose, the more places you will be able to reach. If you don’t want to move the cleaner often, buy the one with the longest hose.
4. Tank features:
There are two more tank features you need to consider.
- The tank lights which will tell you if the tank needs to refill or to be emptied.
- The tank automatic shutdown: when the tank is full of dirty solution, there is a sensor that will shut down the suction operation till you empty the tank.
5. Brush System:
This determines the efficiency of the cleaner. There are two types of brush systems; the fixed one and the moving one.
The moving is better as it moves once you turn the cleaner on and not when you push the cleaner as the fixed one.
6. Steam cleaner:
When will my carpet dry? This is the next question you will ask yourself after cleaning it. It was a problem and floors took a long time to dry but this was before the steam systems. There are many advantages of using steam cleaners like:
- Low flow technology will make the output quantity low so the surface will dry quickly.
- The low flow will not affect the cleaning power.
- It is perfect for places with limited drainage systems.
7. Multi-surface cleaner:
Now you have cleaned your carpet and you want to clean the floor. A cleaner with the multi-surface cleaning feature will make this happen easily. You will turn your cleaner from cleaning carpets to cleaning the floor by attaching a squeegee.
Choose the most perfect carpet cleaner. Keeping your floors always clean is important to increase their life and appearance. Also we don’t know what fibers are harboring. Things like bugs, dust and hair can be harmful to allergic persons so constant cleaning of carpets is healthy.
Your floors are important at keeping your home warm and lovely. Take care of them to keep your home perfect.